Thursday, January 11, 2007

About Me

It takes a brave woman to admit she likes to be girly and a little bit of a tomboy at the same time. My four food groups consist of High Heels, Trucks, Make-up, and Action Movies, but not always in that order. Because of this I can’t really take myself too seriously. I mean can you picture a woman trying to get in to a truck with high heels on. It should be added as an Olympic event. I would be a contender. Let’s just hope it’s not a morning event. Unless of course Starbucks is hosting the event and then I can be plied with coffee. That’s how I manage to get to work on time everyday, where I shuffle paper, soothe people’s concerns, and meet deadlines. This is the more responsible side of me, everyone has to have one right? At least it’s a 50/50 relationship, as responsible I can be, as well as much fun that can be packed in to a weekend or weeknight. Fun (noun/verb): enjoyment or playfulness, consists of, but not limited to, Photography, Cooking, Traveling, Reading, Movies (like you didn’t see that one coming). The list is a little long, so this is just a taste and I am sure that there are millions of other things I could try, I just don’t know about them yet. However if one of them is being a contestant on Fear Factor, I will politely decline. I am not that brave when it comes to eating their form of cuisine. I prefer to invent my own cuisine or fine tune a few classics. Whether it’s cooking for one or 20, I am up to the challenge, as long I concentrate when using a knife and it doesn’t involve a toaster oven. The toaster oven and I don’t see eye to eye, but you will have to contact me to find out what our differences are. I have been called a delightful contradiction- I am sure you are beginning to see why, e-mail me if you want to find out more.


Ok Bloggers, tell me what you think......

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Love it! Great job!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

I love it! Very very good!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I love that it doesn't read like a laundry list of your likes/dislikes. It's a creative way to get your point across...I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home