Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Few things

A list:

-I haven't already fall down on the Project 365 job. I took pictures for yesterday and today, I hope to post them tonight. Though tonight turned in to Margarita Night, so there might be some very interesting pictures from that.

-One I have been avoiding doing is writing my profile for Match.com. I absolutely hate writing about myself unless it involves a funny story. I am a walking contradiction therefore trying to capture me in words is very difficult. Y'all of course will be my editors and brain stormers, cuz you know I need HELP!!

With all this talk of resolutions I feel compelled to share mine. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1. Work out ( Yes, me and the nine million others making the same resolution).
2. Let go of things that don't effect me directly, despite my opinions on them.
3. Start dating.( I mean really I feel kind of ridiculous about this, who makes a resolution to start dating).


I am keeping the list short in hopes that maybe less is better and more managable.

Happy 2007!

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your photos!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Woo hoo margaritas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home