Thursday, January 18, 2007

Second Draft

What do you guys think of this draft? I felt like I was rambling a little in the original version like some insane Chatty Cathy doll. Is this better or worse?

It takes a brave woman to admit she likes to be girly and a little bit of a tomboy at the same time. I am a delightful contradiction that loves High Heels, Trucks, Make-up, and Action Movies, but not always in that order. Doesn’t that sounds like the beginning of a country music song? J Because of this I can’t really take myself too seriously. Life is too short not to laugh as much as possible.
I have a responsible side as well, everyone has to right? I go to work on time everyday, shuffle paper, soothe people’s concerns, and meet deadlines. At least it’s a 50/50 relationship, as responsible I can be, as well as much fun that can be packed in to a weekend or weeknight. Whether it’s exploring new places and taking pictures, throwing together dinner with friends, or getting outdoors for a sporting event. The list is a little long, so this is just a taste and I am sure that there are millions of other things I would want to try, I just don’t know about them yet.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

I like it. I think it's got spunk, humor and paints a great picture of a great gal....

Love the photos :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home