Friday, April 06, 2007

Checking In

I feel the need to embarass myself to my IIF and real friends, so this is how klutzy I can be. This also will fall under the heading TMI. Just so ya know.

So this morning in the shower I was getting all cleaning and smooth, making myself all pretty. In the midst of shaving my nether regions ( TMI warning) and I shave almost all of it , I was shaving a certain part and moved the razor to go in for the next spot and apparently the razor wasn't as far as I had thought away from my ASS, that I accidentally ran the razor sideways across my delicate butt cheek and cut myself..........on my ASS. Its like an inch long slit and lord did it bleed, I thought I had hit a major artery, then I remember I have more fat than blood vessels back there. So of course I have band aid........ on my ass. There are days when I can safely say, I am the only one who is stupid enough to do these things to herself.


On a completely other non-TMI note, I have not so steadily been looking for a new place to buy. I have lived in my condo for 4 years now and want to expand, mainly I need more space for my clothes and shoes. I may have found it, a cute little 2 bedroom 1 bath actual house- with a yard and beautiful gardens. I am looking at it today at 4 pm. Part of me wants to not like it since this means a much larger mortgage but part of me is ready for a new place, an actual house.

I will keep you posted!

6 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(1) i think we've all been there. those razors freaking kill sometimes. ouch!

(2) holy cow, i'm so happy for you. and totally jealous. your own house? how cool is that! congrats.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Vixen said...

Wow a new place...fabulous. I am also looking at possibly getting a house this summer! It's exciting! Let us know what you thought of the place!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

Congrats on the possibility of the new place! Hope it all goes just as you dream! :-)

and...

YOWWWCH!!! Been there/done that. And...OWWWWWWWWW! lol

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Trixie said...

ouch!

house hunting is always exciting. good luck on visiting the house today.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger thethinker said...

Ouch. At least nobody can see it!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

*waving hello, long distance* Hope all is well down in SoCal..and hope all is going just as you want with the new house...

You are missed around bloggy land...I'm sure you're busy and enjoying the beautiful weather!

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home