Thursday, August 11, 2005

50 Useless Facts About Me

50 useless facts about me

1. Your name spelled backwards: zil or htebazile

2. Where were your parents born? My mother was born in Canterbury England and my Father was born at Stanford Medical Center in Palo Altos, Ca.

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? The hardware to my wireless router and wireless card. I am so proud of myself !!!

4. What's your favorite restaurant? Cascal, Fiesta Del Mar Too, Aerole, and Jardinere.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? 7/11 the day of the picnic

6. Have you ever been in a school play? No, can't say that I have. Fear of public speaking started at a young age.

7. How many kids do you want? 2 I think. While I loved being an only child, I am not sure that everyone else does.

8. Type of music you dislike most? Death Metal.

9. Are you registered to vote? Of Course.

10. Do you have cable? yes, yes I do.

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? no siree

12. Ever prank call anybody? I think I have, but I am getting old and the memory is getting worse.

13. Ever get a parking ticket? Who hasn't
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? No, I can't say that I would.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled? England

16. Do you have a garden? Nope, I suscribe to the theory of fake plants, everyone is happy and no one gets hurts.

17. What's your favorite comic strip? Get Fuzzy

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower every morning after the gym. Sometimes twice a day if I am going out in the evening.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? March of the Penguins

21. Favorite pizza topping? Extra Sauce, extra Cheese.
22. Chips or popcorn? chips, Jalapeno or BBQ

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Have you seen my make up collection, I think I have enough lip gloss to wear a different color for at least a month.

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Exactly what does that accomplish, can anyone explain this to me.

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? See prior post, the comment about being a late bloomer. Enough said!

26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple Juice

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Liz and the twins Will and Jack, we had Salvadorian food. When I say we, I mean Liz and I.

28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Caramello, ooey gooey caramel, oh and there is chocolate involved too.

29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? 2004 and glad to see that made a difference ( heavy sarcasm)

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? 4th of July I think.

31. Have you ever won a trophy? Do Ribbons count at trophys?

32. Are you a good cook? I delude myself and my dad and friends humor me .

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Dear god, people don't know how to pump their own gas?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Yes, but only once. Winsor Pilates DVD's.

35. Sprite or 7-up? 7-up

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes I have. Khaki pants and a red shirt. And no I wasn't working at Target.

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Birth Control

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Money can't buy everything, so true love then.

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, I don't.

41. Ever call a 1-900 number? What so a some freak show can read my future, no thank you!

42. Can ex's be friends? I think you can be civil to each other but I think friendship is very hard to obtain.

43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My grandfather before he died.

44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Nope, I was bald but still very cute.

45. What message is on your answering machine? Hello, you have reached XXX-XXXX, please leave a message at the tone"

46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? I don't think I have one.

47. What was the name of your first pet? Thats a hard one, we had alot of animals. There was Storm, the doberman, Doodles, the Border Collie, Salty the Skiperkee, and various cats and ducks.

48. What is in your purse? A wallet, cell phone, starbucks card, lip gloss, the essentials :)

49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Typically I read before bed.

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? A wonderful group of friends that I am honored to call my family.

Now you Post this!!

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

I've SEEN your purse... I KNOW there is more crap in there than that!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Liz said...

HA!!! I recently changed purses, so there. I haven't had time to accumulate stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home