Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Lets Play 25 Questions....

let's play 25 questions - I stole this from Sincerely Kate
( http://desperatelyseekingkate.blogspot.com/), yesI am unoriginal and loving it.


1. How old were you when you found out Santa was not a jolly man, but your mom and dad? I think I was about 7 years old. And I found out in the worst way. It was the year I got a fishing pole for xmas. Hehee, you guys are laughing right now I know. But remember I was a tomboy growing up. However I read the tag, but had gotten to the age that I could recoginze my parents hand writing. So there it was To Lizzie Love Santa. In my Dad's handwriting. You can imagine accusations flew and the best excuse my dad could come up with was that Santa had asked him to write the tag, b/c Santa was in a hurry.

2. Who was the first celebrity’s poster you had hanging on your wall? Danny from New Kids on The Block. LMAO- I am all class.

3. How many times have you heard the phrase, “Please step out of the car Ma’am/Sir.”
Never, at least not to be arrested ;) Kidding.

4. What is the lamest reason for breaking up with someone you have ever given or received? The lamest is when they stop calling altogether with no reason at all. I have gotten that more than once.

5. What is the dumbest lie you ever told your parents to get out of something? " The Dog's did it", the one and only time that I regretted not having siblings.


6. Paper or Plastic? Paper

7. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were little (under 10)? Something with cars, thats all I remember.

8. What do you want to be now? A professional make-up artist with my own company.

9. What kind and color of underwear do you have on right now? Turquoise Mesh thongs

10. What CD are you ashamed to admit you own and listen to? Britney Spears ( I swear I only listen to it at the gym.
11. Who would you sleep with if you had the opportunity? It depends,If I am single, then watch out Hollywood, Vin Diesel, Collin Farrel , Gabriel Macht.... If I am taken, and happy, no one other than the person I am with.

12. Finish this sentence and say what movie this is from. The FBI is going to pay me to _________? I can't remember the full line, but I think its from Triple X.

13. Are you a lame asshole who lied on the above question? It was an honest guest.

14. Why did you come to the blog that tagged you? It looked fun and my fellow IFF and RF's can never know to much about me.
15. What is your biggest fear? That no one will ever love me and I will be all alone.

16. Do you watch reality television and why or why not? Nope, I have have enough reality for one day to go home and watch it on the TV.
17. Have you ever slept with someone and wondered why the hell you did that? Yes I have. I didn't regret the act, but those who it nmay have hurt after.
18. What is your biggest regret? I regret that I don't take more chances.

19. How old were you and what happened the first time you got drunk? I think I was 20 and helping the BestFriend Tiff celebrate her birthday. I was upset becuase the guy i was seeing was being a jerk and I was drunk dialing him, needless to day I don't drink Tequila to this day.

20. Which would you rather be, the hammer or the nail? The hammer. I like the idea of being the driving force behind something.

21. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck- Its a wonderfully descriptive word that can convey so many emotions.

22. If there was one thing you could ask your parents, but never had the guts, what would that be? I think i would only direct this Q at my dad and ask why he left my mom.

23. What are three things that make you go Hmmm? those who don't use make on even special occasions, brown and black together, and rude people.

24. Real or fake boobies? Real thought medically altered. New and Improved!!!

25. Do you like being tagged by people? Eh, as long as I have time to respond to the tag.

Tag:

Tiff, Michele, Mary

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Rude! I saw this one on Kate's site and wasn't even tempted. I knew it was just a matter of time before I was tagged. Grumble grumble.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

LOL! I stole it too! Lucky you tagged me... I've already done it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home