Thursday, September 29, 2005

Liz from A to Z

[A is for age:] 26

[B is for booze of choice:] Vodka or wine, its a tie

[C is for career:] mortgage finance. I failed Math and yet they let me play with numbers all day. Fools !

[D is for your dad's name:] Marc

[E is for essential items to bring to a party:] Appetizers

[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Let Him Fly by The Dixie Chicks.

[G is for favorite game:] Scrabble.

[H is for hometown:} Mountain View

[I is for instruments you play/ed:] Cello- sexy huh?.

[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Blackberry.

[K is for kids?] None, but some day, I plan on torturing Tiffy with my kids.

[L is for living arrangements:] Me and the Cat, Hellllooo Spinsterhood.

[M is for mom's name:] Peta

[N is for name of your crush:] So many to choose from......

[O is for overnight hospital stays:] Nope can't say that I have

[P is for phobias:] being alone

[Q is for Favorite quote:] When I am good, I am very good, but when I am bad, I am better- Mae West
[R is for relationship that lasted the longest] 2 years- its was ages ago, currently 4 months. Wooohoo Go Liz
[S is for sexual preference:] mmmmmmm, men...............drool

[T is for time you wake up:] 645 am

[U is for underwear:] boy shorts ( hipsters) or thongs.

[V is for vegetable you love:] beets!

[W is for worst habit:] Swearing, call me Sailor Liz

[X is for x-rays you've had:] My head for sinuses, teeth, but who hasn't had that one done.
[Y is for yummy food you make:] Manicotti,Fritatta,Butternut squash soups, Shish Kebabs. Thanks BestFriend Tiffy!
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Sagitarius

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

I think I should get an invite for dinner!!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Liz said...

I think you should stay in town for once and then I mightbe conned in to cooking. :P

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Michele said...

New entry new entry!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home