Sunday, November 27, 2005

Movie Giggles



So as my Rf's know, I am a little bit of a movie freak (please be kind). So to my delight Spike TV ( a local channel) was having a Bondathon ( still is actually, I watching my third Bond movie this weekend)but the reason behing this post was something hysterical I noticed while watching " You Only Live Twice". Notice the fluffy white cat to the left, well during one of the action scenes there was alot of gun fire and the cat in Baldy's hands starting to go wild, I mean WILD!!!! In one part the cat is trying to escape from its captors hands, however one of the captor hands is on the cat heads, and as the cat is trying to escape forward the cats face starts to resemble that of rat instead of a cat. I couldn't help laughing, hard. I was sad that I couldn't find a still to show you the cat.


On a side note I am now watching " Never Say Never", and this villian also has a fluffy white cat.... seriously is it a prop trying to soften the villians image? He's a villian!!! Poor cat, I am sure this one will suffer a mental break down too.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

LOL - I thought the exact same thing Kate! Did you notice that the suit the guy is wearing is very similar to Dr. Evil's??

I love Thanksgiving weekend movie marathons... Also, I think I watched about 30 hours of football this weekend so I'm in heaven!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home