Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I've Got That Funny Feeling

This post is a question for my IIF's and RF's. I am curious about your point of view on chemistry with the opposite sex. Do you believe that attraction can grow over time, if its not there in the first place? Or are you more inclined to date someone when there is an attraction up front? And chemistry, some think they are synonymous, are they? And if not does chemistry grow over time with that person or do you think if its not there in the first place it will never grow? Your thoughts??

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

I think attraction is the up front feeling you get when meeting someone, and not just physical attraction but attraction to all facets of someone like their personality, sense of humor, etc...

I think chemistry is something that grows over time and is based on a deeper understanding of the other person and of yourself when you are with that other person.

You can send my 2 cents in cash, check or money order...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home