Thursday, August 18, 2005

For the Hell of it

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 16 years old, in high school, Just about to start my sophmore year.

What was I doing 5 years go?
Working with Liz at my current job and going to school.
What was I doing 1 year ago?
Working at this job, nothing exciting about that.
What was I doing yesterday? Went to work, got my hair cut and then Shawn came over.

What am I doing today?
Working, then to dinner with the girls.
Five snacks I enjoy:
Hummus,Cheese, Peanuts, veggies, and Mostly hummus
Five bands I like:Rob Thomas, Antigone Rising, Velvet Revolver, Black Eyed Peas, Anna Nalick
Five things I would do with a million dollars:
1) Buy a larger place
2) Buy a vacation home in England
3) Buy a new car
4) Invest the rest
Five locations I would like to run away to:
1) Greece
2) Portofino
3) Hawaii
4) Italy
5) England
Five bad habits:
1) Swearing
2) Losing my temper
3) Second Guessing people ( especially people I am dating)
4) Not Doing the Dishes
5) Jaded
Five things I like doing:
1) Reading
2) Watching movies
3) Hanging out with my friends
4) Kissing
5) Haning out with my 1 year old Nephews
Five TV shows I like:
1) Wanted
2) Over There
3) Rescue Me
4) The O.C
5) CSI
Five famous people I would like to meet:
1) Queen Elizabeth
2) M.C. Escher
3) Maya Angelou
4) Vlad Tepes
5) Angelina Jolie ( for her work with the UN)
Biggest joys in my life at the moment:
My Friends they are my sisters, my rocks that keep me from jumping.
Five favorite toys:
1) My Make Up
2) Digital Camera
3) Tivo
4) My jewlery
5) Ipod

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST!

(insert picture of me holding sign and marching in a cicle here)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home