Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Ask before you......

Every morning I have a routine which includes that stopping by the local Starbucks picking up coffee for my boss and I, and listening to 106.5. This morning they had the musician Josh Kelly on and for some reason, the DJ must have thought this was related. The DJ had read this article, " 3 Questions You Should Ask Before Sleeping with Him.". I have no idea what the correlation was but I will show you the questions:

1:What is one thing you will never do again? Ok outside of the obvious answers like, I will never cheat again or I promise killing that man was a 1 time thing. What answer would make you reevaluate your need to get some?

2: What embarasses you? Why is this a deal breaking question? And how is this related to sex? I can not fathom anything so horrible that would affect my decision.

3: Would you date yourself? Now the DJ thought that if the guy answered in the affirmative, you should run for the hills. But let me ask you this, girls, would you date yourself? I think that I am a fairly decent catch. Does that make me egotistical? And if not, why the double standard for men?

I realize that these are character questions, but I guess I fail to see the connection to whether you should sleep with him or not. Your thoughts?

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Well I don't know... I mean what if he regrets cheating? I would probably run for the hills as I believe (wrong as it may be) once a cheater always a cheater.

Also, what if sex embarrasses him? Or being naked? Or bodily noises, etc... Those things would make me think twice... Nothing like being in bed with a man who is afraid to make noise!

However, I absolutely would date myself! What's not to love?!?!

Also, I would probably date you. You know, if you had a penis. I'm just saying...

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Well I would run for the hills to, if he was a cheater. But what if its something smaller. He regretted running over a squirrel, does that mean you won't sleep with him? Where do you draw the line, and to be honest I hope you get these answers well before you are jumping in the sack with a guy.

As for the embarassing bodily noises, I am not sure that sex would even come in to play if that fear existed, don't you think?

Hell YAY!!! I would date you to honey if you had the appropriate equipment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home