Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend in Review

I am stealing this from Tiffy, thanks doll.

2 great dates :D
1 dinner of fabulous greek food, YUM
1 Saturday spent glued to my couch in my PJ's for 6 hours.
1 Evening with BestFriend Tiff.
1 Rockstar before BestFriend, The Boy ( hers) and I went to Benihanas
1 Super yummy dinner at Benihanas
1 Delirious over slept break out, that came to fruition in the form of hysterical laughing and dancing around BestFriend Tiff's living room.
1 Shopping trip with mom


Ok not that exciting, I promise next weekend will be better.

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I had Iskender ( I am sure I am butchering that). With the gyro meat and bread and the yogurt sauce. YUMMMMMMM!!!!!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

MMMMmmm... I am now going to have to have greek food for lunch tomorrow!

I know I've said it already but... it's nice to see you happy my dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home