Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dinner for One- Third Installment

I am a cleptomaniac of the Blog World, thanks Kate!


dinner for one

Appetizer
What time do you usually wake up each day? If you could choose your wake-up time, when would it be?
I wake up at 6:45am, hit the snooze for a five minute extension, then pry myself out of the warm nest of a bed to torture myself every weekday morning at the gym. I would prefer to wake up at 8 am, be able to go to the gym and to work by 10am. Ahhhh, wishful thinking.

Soup
When was the last time you bought groceries? What store did you go to? Name 3 things you purchased.

I went shopping last monday I believe. I always go to Trader Joes. I bought wine (duh), cat litter, and Green Tea Gelato. Hello Spinsterhood.

Salad
How many books have you read so far this year? Which was your favorite and why?

Ok I have enough misc. crap in my head, the number of books has no home there, but if you want to know the lyrics to 9 million country songs, I am your woman. I can tell you that my favorite read of this year was Kitrunner. While not a feel good book, the author draws you in to his world, and you can't put the book down.
Main Course
What is something you consider to be very elegant? In particular, what about that item/place/person conjures up the feeling of elegance?
The ability to show appreication is elegant. Whether its in the verbal or written form, thanking people is a necessity and elegant to me.

Dessert
Who taught you how to drive?

My dad did and to this day he regrets it. He is an ex-mechanic and go cart drive. When you teach your daughter to drive it ends up looking like this: an overly aggressive tailgater with a sailors mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home