Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dinner for One

Again I have stole this from Kate href="http://desperatelyseekingkate.blogspot.com/">, because I know you all want to know more about me. ;)


Feast Two - Bon Appetit!

Appetizer
Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?
Seeing as this year is coming to a rapid close I am not sure that I will be taking a vacation. These are the days that I regret not having a corporate job. My job is a little complicated in the fact that no one else can do it. Talk about job security. But at the same time, when its busy I just can't get away. Every time I do take a vacation I spend the entire week before working until 9 and 10 pm at night, to prepare my boss for the week with out me.

Soup
What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?

My bedroom is a mocha color. I would like to put up a few more pieces of art, but other than that I am happy with it. A bigger bed would be nice. For such a short person, I take up alot of room.
Salad
Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? If not, make one up!

Nope no bumper sticker. Though the best one I ever saw was " Unless you are a hemeroid, get off my ass". To this day it makes me chuckle. My second Favorite," No this is not my boyfriend'd truck.

Main Course
What’s the worst pain you’ve ever been in?
Like Kate, the physical pain was tolerable with the help of a few drugs. Emotional pain, is the emotional support my mom needed and still needs sometimes. In the beginning of the divorce, I couldn't say or do anything right, and she constantly threatened to cut me out of her life. She was so miserable and in her own hell, the emotional pain she inflicted on me, went unnoticed. AndI had no recourse, there was nothing I could do, unless I wanted to permanently get her out of my life. I was so emotionally exchausted, thought now on the road to recovery, that I could feel nothing other than her abuse.

Dessert
Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?

I don't really have a favorite, unless we are talking in the looks department, but their looks don't imspire me. They only make me drool. I appreciate the efforts of Angelina Jolie with the UN. Sandra Bullock for her donations with the Tsunami. But at the same time, I think alot of them can do more but don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home