Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Even Coffee Can't Help

You know those mornings where you wake up already annoyed at your alarm clock because 6:45am rolled around to quickly……. Well it was one of those mornings. And I could have kissed Michele when I got the text this morning that she wasn’t going to the gym because she didn’t sleep a wink last night. Woohoo, I can squeeze in an hour more of sleep, because the Sandman definitely didn’t visit me last night. Now, I go to bed at a reasonable hour, because for reasons beyond my comprehension I need like 10 hours of sleep. And if I don’t get them, say out of my way. Only problem is that I have become a fitful sleeper and barely go an hour or more without waking up. But I digress…… I know you are riveted by my sleeping patterns, but that isn’t what this post is about. When I was rudely awoken by my alarm clock this morning (yes, it was only doing its job) I moved to get out of bed and my entire body ached, like I had gone 10 rounds with Evander Holyfield. No, there wasn’t anyone in my bed last night, save that spider that is stalking me I am sure. And it wasn’t like the flu aches that you get, it was seriously like I had been beaten, without the bruises of course. My ribs hurt, my stomach muscles, and my jaw felt like it had taken a few hits too (but I can explain that, get your minds out of the gutter, I grind my teeth when I sleep). Now unless that spider is the Incredible Hulk and beat me in my sleep for even thinking of killing him, I have no explanation for the aches. And it’s annoying because on top of being exhausted from the fitful sleep, I am trudging around like an old lady because of the physical exhaustion. Does this happen to anyone else? Oh, and if you didn’t guess, I still can’t find Mr. Spider. I even made Tiff’s Boy , check for me. Gee, this is a riveting post, sorry guys.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

I didn't sleep at all last ngiht either! I think that hour nap I had on your couch during Charlie and the Chocolate Factory may be the best sleep I had all night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home