Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Should Have Stayed In Bed

This morning my radio alarm clock went off to the sounds of 101.3 ( Easy Listening, its the only station I get in my room). Most days I wake up to the sounds of the daily horoscopes read by the DJ's. This morning's horoscope made me think I shouldn't get out of bed. The DJ announced, " Sagitarius, You will have a dissapointment.", I sat up in bed begging the DJ to elaborate on this dissapointment. Are we talking huge dissapointment, sleep thru the day and call back tomorrow. Or small dissappointment, like a broken nail or a papercut. Because to be honest, I have had it to here ( picture 5'2" brunette stading up with hand measuring above her head and hand on hip) with dissapointment lately. I think I have had my fair share of large dissapointments and would to lodge a complaint with the Department of Dissappointment. But if we are talking dissappointment on a smaller scale, I might bite the bullet and deal. However I need warning, you can't spring this stuff on a girl. Its not nice, I didn't wear my waterproof mascara...

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

I totally can see you standing with your hand on your hip and a hand over your head with a "don't screw with me" look in your eyes!

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger browser58 said...

Don't worry, it already happened. You spelled disappointment incorrectly not once, but at least eight times in front of the whole world. Back to bed, covers over your head.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Liz said...

You must have alot of time on your hands to count my spelling mistakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home