Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday's Feast

Yeah, I am a little slow this week. I blame it on the spider that kept me up last night.

Appetizer
Name 3 things that you think are beautiful.

1) The Sisters: We have created a relationship that to me is beautiful. The support and love we have for each other is amazing. Especially when it can be difficult to make friends with women.
2)The Rain- The smell, sight, and sound all appeal to me. I find it tranquil and relaxing.
3) The sight of little children playing. Their innocence is precious and it reminds us of a happier time.

Soup
What was the last concert you attended?

Brooks and Dunn- It was awesome!

Salad
What is one thing that frightens you about getting older?

That I will never find love, romantic love, my soulmate. Someone who appreciates me and all my quirks.

Main Course
Tell us about one of your funny quirks or habits.

I am sure I have tons, but my mind just went blank.

I am the eyebrow Nazi- I can't stand seeing unkept eyebrows.
I am the make up queen, I have more make up than the average woman. And the only reason I do not have more, is because my favorite make up artist moved.
I hate washing my car and will only do so once a year on its birthday.

I had to enlist BestFriend Tiff for this:

I have a separate make up bag in my purse for emergencies. Not unheard of but neccessary.

If black clothing is two different shades of black. Like a washed out black shirt with regular black pants. The blacks have to match.

I do not like black and brown together. I realize they say black goes with everything, but really it doesn't. Sorry.


Dessert
If you could extend one month to 50 days (instead of the normal 28, 29, 30, or 31), which month would you want to lengthen?

I would say April, its the best combination of spring, still raining from time to time, but it is also sunny. And we don't lose that hour with Daylight savings just yet. Does it take anyone else a lot of time adjusting to that?

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

If we extend April can we celebrate my birhtday more than once???

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Yeah, this coming from the girl that hates celebrating her birthday. Isn't that akin to torture sweetie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home