Monday, October 31, 2005

Because You Are Getting Tired of My Depression

how old do you feel? Tonight I feel my age, 26. Young enough to have a life ahead of me, and old enough to feel time ticking away.

where were you on september 11th, 2001? Driving a friend home at 6 am, I thought the radio DJ was playing a joke.

what do you believe is the meaning of life? To make the most of it

why is the sky blue? The scientific reason... I have no idea.

what is your favorite thing to cook? Spinach and Ricotta Manicotti

you have only a dollar to your name... save it for something I need.



what would your last meal be? Mmmm to many good foods to make this decision today.

what is the youngest age you have memories of? 3 I remember telling a little girl her brother was a fucker.


what is your favorite thing in the world? my friends then carrot cake

have you ever punched someone on purpose? a girly punch in arm to a few guys

do you know what color chartreuse is close to? yes of course, doesn't everyione

did you like garbage pail kids? Hehe, they were awesome

why do we have daylight savings time? No idea

what living person would you want to meet? Miles Davis

what dead person? Ray Charles ( I just saw the movie)

where in the world would you live if you could? Loft in Seattle

who is your favorite artist? Etta James

who has had the most influence on you (good or bad)? I don't know if any ONE person has a lot of influence on me...I guess it'd be my mom...good and bad. I've got her short fuse and caring heart.

what is your favorite dessert? Carrot Cake


do you know your personality type (the 16 type profiles) No idea

what age is your favorite so far in your life? 24, a lot of growing up

can you make cookies from scratch? yes I can.

was the chicken first or the egg? Egg I guess

hershey or nestle? hershey for Smores and Nestle for Cookies

night out or night in? Depends on my mood.

single forever with a great family or no family and your soulmate?
Soulmate- because they can be your family and your lover.

what is your favorite scented candle?
Vanilla, boring I know

what type of underwear do you prefer?
thong and occasionally boy shorts

do you ever wear a wife beater? yes alot to the gym.

if you could live in a store which one would it be?
Logically, Target and for dream store Nordstroms


can you eat a dozen donuts in one sitting?
maybe 2 max, then I am sick for the rest of the day.

what is your favorite curse word? Fuck, its so descriptive

your favorite regular word? Seriously...

have you ever read/tried to read the bible?
tried to

have you ever heard of yahoo ? It was chocolate milk

who do you dislike most in the world? Lots of people

what is your ideal date? A quiet blues club, great glass of wine and great conversation
would you rather marry a deaf or blind person? deaf

what is your favorite shape? circle, its never ending

can you eat just one chip?
nope, especially if they are BBQ

where is the farthest you've ever been from home? England

what is your desktop background?
At work a sunset, at home my cat

what song do you identify with most? Right now, REM's Everybody Hurts Sometime.
which movie do you wish was your life? Tomb Raider, hot body great skills.

has someone ever intentionally put food on you?
Yes and I don't advise chocolate pudding
what color is your favorite?
blue

what color do you feel represents you?
red

do you believe in God? I don't know

have you ever broken a bone? nope


have you ever shut someone's fingers in a door?
Yes a long time ago. Felt guilty for years.

would you rather be honest/poor or a liar/rich?
Honest/Poor

what is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten and hated?
Tripe ( cow's stomach lining)

what is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten and liked?
Unagi...(Eel)

what is your ideal ice cream creation?
Cream cheese ice cream with bits of carrot cake

if you could marry someone from a movie (the character not actor)
Simon- From In Her Shoes

what is your favorite thing to do?
Be with my friends

what is your favorite junk food?
pizza

what is the longest you've gone without talking to anyone?
a day maybe

what is your favorite board game?
Scrabble

your favorite book?
Memoirs of A Geisha, Kiterunner

do you know how to change a tire?
Yes, , dad was a mechanic

would you consider yourself a geek?
a cute geek

what movie could you watch over and over again?
Sliding Doors, Underworld, Shrek 2, Finding Nemo

have you ever eaten paste?
lol,yes

have you ever gone to the bathroom in front of someone?
Yes, when you grow up with one bathroom, someone is bound to see.

what is your ideal halloween costume? A hot mechanic

what toy have you always wanted and never gotten?
Power Wheels

what item could you not go without during the day?
Car

do you consider yourself a smart person?
I consider myself smart, but with more to learn

have you ever peed in a pool?
I am sure, I took swimming lessons at the age of 3.

who was your first crush?
Brett Parker Third grade

who was your first love?
Haven't ever been in love, not honest to goodness love.

do you close your eyes when you listen to music?
depending on the song.

how old were you when life was the hardest?
14-16 and 25-26

do you eat the burnt chips?
uck, no

do you still have your baby blanket?
yep

is there anything you HAVE to do everyday?
besides the obvious? Laugh, talk with The Sisters

do you curse in front of family?
Where do you think I learned it from.

what is your favorite tv show ever?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I told you I was a geek.

if you HAD to get back with and ex who would it be?
none

when was the last time you felt truly loved by someone?
I feel truly loved by my parents and friends every day.

what character trait would you change about yourself?
I wish Ibelieved in myself more.

3 wishes... go (no world peace. things that are possible)
Limitless cash, soulmate , and to travel the world multiple times.

have you ever passed out?
yes from alcohol, sickness, and surgery

have you ever slapped yourself in the face?
um, can't say that I have.

have you been in a car accident that was your fault?
I still disagree with the one I got accused of.

you have to give up 1 of your 5 senses (smell, sight, touch, sound, taste): ugh, do I have to choose, can I give up a sixth sense.

favorite line from a song? Can't think of one right now.

favorite line from a movie?
There's not enough beer in the world, man

what do you do when the power goes out? get a big grin on my face and run around to find candles.

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Yoo-hoo was the chocolate milk silly!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Oh damn!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Yeah but it doesn't say Yoo-Hoo! It says Yahoo! Which is a search engine. Or maybe a name for a crazy person...

I stole this too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home