Friday, December 09, 2005

The Gods Have A Crappy Sense of Humor

So I went to dinner last night with a friend to my all time favorite greek resturant (the owners are beginning to recognize me)and low and behold the man who broke my heart and that I have had a hard time getting over is there with a friend of his eating dinner. First off, he does not get to invade my turf, thats my resturant darn it!!! And secondly, why oh why did I have to be in the grubbiest clothes ever. Something that under normal circumstances I would never wear out. I was wearing ratty jeans with holes in them and that are to big, a plain ole sweater and tennis shoes. I was mortified, why couldn't I be in something sexy (and warm), every hair in place and make up all perfectly done. But no, I had to resemble, I can't even come up with a comparison, that how bad it was. Seriously the Gods have a crappy sense of humor.

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Thank you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home