Friday, April 28, 2006

And The Votes Are In

As of next Wednesday I will be returning to the short hair team (if they had a team). Though I will tell you one worry I have. I made my hairdresser, whom I love with all my heart and soul, to never listen to me once I started to grow out my hair. Knowing myself I would have been in 9 weeks ready to cut the hair and I really wanted to have long hair again. The reasons: ponytails, baseball hats, and pigtails. Except now I wear a ponytail in my hair everyday because I hate my hair. The downsides to long hair that I had apparently forgotten: I resemble a mop or Cousin It, depending on the day. So I have devised a plan to aid in the fight for cute short hair. Because I am pretty sure that my hairdresser would ignore me completely. So the plan: I will bring kitchen scissors in my purse to my appointment and if she chooses to remind me of the oath I made her take (can you tell I have no will power of my own), I will cut off ( in front of her) a chunk of my hair( not in a place where I could potentially hurt the cute shirt hair). This is how serious I am about having cute short hair again. I will post pictures of either me with a chunk of hair missing or cute short hair. Please all cross your fingers for the latter :).

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Can we have both? And a picture of Julie with a shocked look on her face that you just whacked off a bit of your hair?

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Great! I can't wait to see the new hair pics! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home