Thursday, April 13, 2006

Spring Is Sprung


...in the form of a swarm of bees making their way in to my office by my cubicle and flying around menacingly. Almost every year the bees invade. There is a nest outide of the second story window and the make their way into the attic and out the light fixtures of our office. What started as one or two bees quickly multiplied into 10 bees. Learned a valuable lesson, light attracts bees, do not turn off the light to confuse them. Because it does confuse them in the " I am angry and will sting you" way. Being funny, I suggested making the lights flicker in order to cause the bees to have a seizure. No one thought it was funny but me. :( I am now displaced to another desk twitching every time I hear the buzz of the wings. Watching cautiously, hoping they don't find me. Its like a B rated horror flick " The Bees of Office".

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Do Bumble Bee's actually sting? Or only wasps and yellow jackets etc?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home