Weird Fact Friday
I love learning new and completely useless information. I thought I would share what I found, oh and also add my funny comments ( they are funny I don't care what you say):
1. Everyday 20 banks are robbed. The average take is $2,500.00. ( Doesn't seem worth it does it )
2. The names of Popeye's four nephews are Pipeye,Peepeye,Pupeye,and Poopeye. ( Seriously thats last kid totally got the raw end of the deal)
3. It is estimated that 4 million "junk" telephone calls,phone solicitations by persons or programmed machine are made everyday in the United State.
4. Forest fires move faster uphill than downhill. (Gee, I move faster downhill)
5. The two-foot long bird called a Kea that lives in New Zealand likes to eat strips of the rubber around car window.
6. It's illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while you're sitting on a curb in St. Louis. ( Well there goes next years vacation idea)
7. Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people. ( Woohoo, I am safe)
8. Clinophobia is the fear of beds. (Defintely don't suffer from this)
9. A "jiffy" is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second. (Ummm, Jiffy Pop does pop that fast, thats false advertising)
10. Porcupines float in water. (Who knew?)
11. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds. (Was this flight assisted by a boot in the chickens batooty) ( Yes, batooty is a technical term)
12. The Sloth (a mammal, in case you didn't know) movs so slowly that green algae can grow undisturbed on its fur.
13. The electric chair was invented by a dentist. (yet another reason to hate the dentist)
14. The placement of a donkey's eyes in its head enables it to see all four feet at all times. (I have no comment for this sadly)
15. Ancient egyptians slept on pillows made of stone. ( No wonder people have Clinophobia)
16. Its against the law to pawn your dentures in Las Vegas. (How else am I going to get my gambling money)
17. You're born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206. ( ummmm, where did they go)
18. In Natoma, Kansas, it's illegal to throw knives at men wearing striped suits. (A little excessive don't you think)
I hope everyone has a great weekend!