Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I shouldn't be left alone...

I have managed to get thru my cooking life without having to bake potatoes apparently. I had to call BFTiff last night and have her walk me thru it. And I can’t imagine how I had the idea that they needed to be put in a Ziploc bag with water and micro waved. So BFTiff lectured me on the evils of plastic poisoning, but what she should have warned me about is the evils of anything sharp in my hands. While puncturing my potatoes, I missed and punctured my hand instead. I have now bled for my dinner. So of course I love being laughed at, I called BFTiff to chastise her for not warning me about the dangers of forks. All I get …………….laughter as I expected. And of course nursed my punctured hand with a glass of wine. Its hard to be me sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home