Wednesday, November 29, 2006

In The Mean Time

There isn't a whole lot to report this week. I have been helping take care of my nephews since their Dad is on a business trip for the next two weeks and now that they are very mobile and chatter boxes, they are quite the handful. So tomorrow night I will be babysitting them. However a lot of fun things are coming up and I am sure that at least one blog worthy story will come out of it. Here is the Agenda:

Friday Night: Google Holiday Party with my friend Korianne. I am so excited, Google knows how to throw a party.

Saturday: Surprise Outing with BF Tiff for my birthday which is on Sunday. I am very curious, but Tiff is good at keeping a secret, so I have abolsutely no idea depsite my less than stellar attempts at finding out. I would not make a good spy.

Saturday Night:Dinner with Mom and then over to a local bar to help celebrates its 5th Anniversary.

Sunday Afternoon: I am being taken to the theater by Christine to see Edward Scissorhands, I am very intrigued. After that its anyone's guess.

I am looking forward to all the events and I promise to blog about them next week.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

Happy B-day in advance!

I'm sure you'll have a fun time with the kiddies! :-)

Your BF Tiff sounds like a super sweet gal - what a nice thing to do for your special day!

Enjoy the Edward Scissorhands show---I'd love to see that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home