Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've Been Keeping a Secret....

I was waiting until yesterday to get photographic evidence to share my secret. As you know from an earlier post I have been looking for a new place to live. My little condo that I bought 4 years ago has served its purpose but I have outgrown its walls. It was time to move up. And that is exactly what I did, on Friday August 10th, my offer was accepted on a new place. It is a 2 bedroom 2 and a half bathroom condo, 1104 square feet ( a vast improvement from my 662 sq ft now). And while it is a condo the best part about it , is that the way the complex was constructed, each unit is connected by the one car garage with no living space walls touching. It feels like a single family residence. I have a small backyard, so I can try my hand at gardening, and knowing me I will have a backyard of plastic plants instead of really ones. I will also have a garage!!!! The goal will now be not to be a pack rat. There are two master suites with their own bathrooms AND the best of all..............................my own washer and dryer!!!!! After 6 years of coin op laundry facilities, I can't tell you how freaking excited I am . Here are a few pictures:

My Living Room :
My Kitchen:
My Dining Room:
Backyard:
Master Bedroom
Master BathroomGuest Bedroom

Guest BathroomNow I haven't moved in yet, I don't close escrow until August 31, after that I will paint before I move in. The seller's had a thing for color, like Army Green, Cloud Grey, Pumpkin, Chartreuse Green and Grey stripes. Not my style at all.

I am off of work next week and I will spend that time packing up. I am sure that I will be reminded about how much I hate packing :) But I am very excited and can't wait to move it. I will post new pictures after the paint is done and periodically when I finish new projects.

Bye for now.

4 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

Looks like a great place!!! :-)
That sounds like a wonderful size and layout from your description and the pics. I'm so happy for you! It's always so exciting to get a new place! You'll enjoy it!

We still have painting to do at our new house too....probably going to do it this fall/winter when we're stuck inside. Till then we have builders' white. At least you have some color to start with LOL.

ENJOY!

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! i'm so thrilled for you. and it's absolutely gorgeous. can i move into that beautiful spare bedroom, or what? congrats!

seriously, when can i visit? lol.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Michele said...

We want waders!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home