Friday, September 21, 2007

The Waiting is Killing Me!

Today is the day that my old place that I bought in 2003 at the tender age of 24 is on the market to be sold. Right now realtors are walking thru it making notes, seeing they have clients that would want to purchase it. I had some work done on the place, you can see here : http://www.505cypresspoint151.com/

I have butterflies in my stomach. I want to sell this place quickly and not have two mortgages looming over my head like black rain clouds. I did make financial arrangements to be able to carry two mortgages for a short, short while. My hope is that someone falls in love with it as I did 4 years ago ( it looks better now that it did 4 years ago) and wants to pay a fair price and move in quickly. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!!









Here are a few pics of what it looked like when I bought it in 2003:





A little different....

3 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow it's absolutely gorgeous! you did a fantastic job on it.

too bad i don't live in cali.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

Any news yet?? Hope all is going well for you....hope things are moving right along...Are you anywhere near those awful fires? I hope you are doing okay?!!

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl, where ya been?

get to posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home