Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sevens

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel around the world ( Europe, Africa, Asia)
2. Become a Make Up Artist
3. Own my own make up company (with the help of Michele)
4. Own a vacation home on an Island
5. Be financially stable and comfortable
6. Move to Seattle
7. Write a book about my dating adventures

Seven things I can do:
1. Make my friends smile
2. Be supportive in peoples time of need
3. Help Tiff Put together a fantastic party
4. Do great make up on myself and someone else
5. laugh at myself
6. Stand up for myself
7. Be creative

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Snowboard
2. Stay inside on a summer day
3. Run a Marathon (bad knees)
4. Drive within the speed limit
5. Go without a shower for longer than one day
6. Keep my over active imagination reined in
7. Master the art of cooking rice

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Smile
2. Eyes
3. Sense of humor
4. Open and Honest
5. Hands
6. Confident
7. Hold great conversation

Seven things I say most often:
1. Riiiiiighhtt
2. Pretty much any cuss word, I am trying to subsitute with effing
3. Sweetpea- when I am talking to a friend
4. "Are you Kidding me"
5. "Seriously"
6. " Hello, Liz Park's office- when answering the phone.
7. " Apparently"

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Vin Diesel
2. Ryan Gosling (The Notebook)
3. Gabriel Macht
4. Collin Farrel
5. Hugh Jackman
6. Will Smith
7. Paul Bettany
Seven people I'm tagging:
1. I can't tag anyone Tiff took them all. :P

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Immigrants bill is approved
N.C. lawmakers have approved a bill that would make it harder for illegal immigrants to get driver's licenses -- but they might not sign off on the measure until next spring.
Regards
Duncan
Helping you buy and sell your house at
houses

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Wow my first spam comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home