Friday, October 21, 2005

MEMEME- # 512

Seeing as I am not feeling the writing bug today, you get to learn more about me. I knew it would make your Friday.


What do you want to be when you grow up? Own my own make up line

What celebrity would you love to meet? Jesse James ( not the wild west guy)

Have you met any celebrities? George Lucas from a distance.

Do you think you'll ever get married? I truly hope so.

What do you want your wedding song to be? All You Need is Love by The Beatles

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? Greece

What is your favorite club? Saddlerack, b.c it doesn't feel like a club.

Who is the coolest person you know? My Cousin Adam

What’s the best class you ever took? Speech 4 at Foothill – AKA Group Therapy ( I second that)

What's the best job you have ever had? This one, I get alot of great perk, but I also get a sense of accomplishment from it as well.

Is there someone you can't stop thinking about that doesn't know it? Tee Hee Yes!

Do you Love your Mom? In my heart of hearts, I do.

Do you Love your Dad? I love him, but don't necessarily understand him these days.

Do you Love your Siblings? HAH! Being an Only child ROCKS!

What song is in your head right now?
Holy Water by Big and Rich

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Sourdough Bagel, mmmmmm

Favorite Movie? Sliding Doors

Favorite Store? Stila , tee hee

Favorite City? Seattle

Favorite Drink? Diet Pepsi

Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Lemondrop

Favorite Food? Greek

Have you ever thrown up on anyone really hot? Nope, my body giving me an early warning feeling, so I have about an hour to get home before something happens.

Have you ever been to Mexico? Yep, want to go back

Do you obsess over the little things? I don't feel right if I am not worrying about something.

What is your ethnic background? English, Irish, French, Spanish, Dutch

Who is the hottest woman in the world? No one I can think of has the whole package

If you could join one band, who would it be? Antigone Rising

If you could resurrect one band, who would it be? Guns and Roses, LMAO

What color are your underwear right now? Pink

Favorite Athlete: Don't have one

Favorite body part on girl/guy: Smile and hands

Ideal mate should act: be themselves, I want the real person, so that the real person in them enjoys the real person in me.

What can your ideal mate NOT do: lie, cheat, abuse, or purposely try and make me feel less about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home