Even More About Me
1. Ever been given a ring?
2. Longest Relationship?
3. Last gift you gave?
Dad's b-day, trip to New Mexico
4. How many times have you dropped your cell phone?
I am shocked its still intact with how many times I have dropped it.
5. Last sport played?:
Softball, use to play on a team last year.
6. Things you spend a lot of money on:
Clothes and I always feel like I have nothing to wear.
7. Three things you ate last:
pband j and a salad
8. What you notice first about the opposite sex: Smile and hands
9. One favorite song:
Don't Look Back by Antigone Rising
10. Where do you live?
11. High school you attended:
Los Altos High School
12. Cell phone service provider:
13. Favorite mall store:
14. Longest Job held:
This one, going on 7 years.
15. Do you own a pair of dice:
I might have at one point.
16. Do you prank call people:
no I wouldn't be able to stop lauging, I would totally give it away.
17. Last wedding attended:
Catherine and German's
18. First friend you call if you won the lottery:
19. Last time you attended church:
April, for a wedding
20. Favorite fast food restaurant:
21. Biggest lie you've heard:If this was worst pick up line, I'd have an answer.
22. Where do you work?:
In the Mortgage Lending industry
23. Where do you go to college?
mostly at Foothill
24. Can you cook?
Yes, but I hate cooking for myself
25. What kinda car do you drive?
26. Best kisser?
ooohh tough call Brandon I guess,he was the most recent.
27. Last time you cried?
On Halloween, because of Brandon
28. Most hated food:
Olives, they are disgusting
29. Thing you like most about yourself:
My sense of humor
30. Thing you hate most about yourself:
Not believing in myself, lack of self confidence
31. Have a secret you can't tell?
32. Longest work shift worked:
33. Favorite Movie?
34. Can you sing?
35. Last concert attended:
36. Favorite Restaurant:
37. Last movie rented:
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory - Man was I disappointed!!!
38. Favorite Alcoholic Drink:
39. Thing you never leave home without:
40. Next intended vacation spot:
I think DC for New Years
41. Reason you did this survey?
I have nothing else to do, the boredom was getting to me.