Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hippity Hoppity Easter ....

On its waaaaaayyyyy!!The Easter Turtle


For some reason that I can't begin to fathom, I have the " Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it waaay" song stuck in my head- scratch that, I only have that one line stuck in my head. What frustrates me, other that bursting in to song randomly, is that I have no idea where I picked this song up. It must have been in a store, I wish I knew what store because I would like a word with them. Subliminal songs, damn them!!!!! It counldn't have been something cool like....ok there isn't a cool Easter song but seriously I feel like a 5 year when I randomly burst out singing it. Not to mention that my co-workers have hung the offical Crazy sign around my neck. I am the office leper- or office Crazy- either way people aren't talking to me. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home