Monday, July 24, 2006

Can you tell I am bored?

Gmail always has those sponsored links above your inbox. Today, this one beckoning me Are You Psychic?, and well I admit was bored and needed a way to fill at least 5 minutes. I took the test and apparently with their super intelligent computers (please note heavy sarcasm) and one multiple choice quiz later, it turns out I am moderately pyschic. Apparently my vivid dreams are an indicator of said psychic ability. What mystifies me is that I answered most of the questions "no". Is it like winning a prize at the fair, get one right, bam you are psychic. Don't you think that if I was psychic, I would have way more interesting things to talk about than my weirdo dreams and my cat, I mean really.

4 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Goat said...

so what does that say about those of us that like reading the posts of your weirdo dreams and the conversations you have with your cat????

hmmmmm...

:)

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

If you were psychic, wouldn't you know the lottery numbers and go buy some winning tickets?! lol...Wouldn't that be great!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

If your psychic - why did I have a weird dream about trying to find a dildo last night? LOL

Maybe you can change careers and become a detective like MONK and solve many crimes! Love that show!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Goat said...

not sure how I'm managing to not fall farther into the gutter than I already am...but I hope you found what you were looking for in your dream. :)

The only apology I'll make isn't really one and that is I'm a Sailor, some of us have to maintain the image!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home