Friday, October 21, 2005

Just What You All needed........

Friday Feast #1

Appetizer
Do you button shirts top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top?

Ummm, I for the life of me can't find a button up shirt that won't pull in the breast region, so I don't wear button up shirts. How do you like that problem.
Soup
What is your favorite sandwich?

I will stand by the underdog and say Smoked Turkey and Swiss from Dittmer's, they are the best. I don't care what you people say.

Salad
What was a family project you helped work on as a child?

I was my dad's little greasy monkey. I helped him work on the cars. I think I got more dirty handing him the tools, then he got actually working on the car at all.

Main Course
When have you acted phony?

Everyday at work talking to asinine people. Having to be smiley and nice to people who are rude.

Dessert
Do you write letters or postcards? If so, to whom?

I do write to one person. He is a childhood friend that is very dear to me. He is in jail, so e-mail isn't an option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home