Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Things I dread

Apparently Mr.Happy missed my house last night, but I am happy to see that it visited Tiff and Kate. Today I do not have it in me to be mature and remind myself of the things I should be grateful for. So you get the " Things I Dread" list. Aren't you lucky :) In the past year things have changed drastically in my life with my family and I no longer look forward to the same things.

Here are the " Things I Dread" -

My Birthday
Being the only single one at my birthday
The holidays
Splitting the holidays between parents
Having to even acknowledge the holidays
Having any sort of conversation with my mom
Feeling tired all the time
Feeling Unmotivated to do anything
And last but not least this feeling of dread about everything I do.

3 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

I already posted a long comment on this post but apparently I am technologically challenged as it never showed up!

*sigh*

And in the interest of leaving work at a decent hour I'll be brief this time.

Things that I eagerly anticipate (what is the opposite of dread?):

Your call from the car when we're on our respective ways home from work.

Morning e-mails just to say hi.

Girls' nights.

The new Advisor column in Playboy because watching you read it and laugh about it is hysterical.

Calling you when I'm upset feeling better having just talked to you.

Lazy weekend days when you rescue me from chores with an offer to stop by. And bring wine.

Your approval on a new outfit or haircut/color because you always manage to look so polished and put together.

The way you roll your eyes when I've clearly gone off the deep end.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Liz said...

You know people frown upon me crying at work!!!

Thank you - I don't know what i would do with out you. Probably have to subscribe to Playboy myself ;) You are the bestest best friend a girl could have.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Yeah sorry about that, I didn't mean to couteract anyones good day. Just call me Little Black Cloud. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home