Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday Dinner

dinner for one

Appetizer
Make a sentence using the letters of your favorite color. (Example: BLUE- Bob loves using eggs.)

Red: Revealing Exotic Digs.

Soup
If you were to be stranded on a deserted island and could only have one CD to listen to, which one would you want it to be?

A really long one? I would want a Cd the encompasses a little rock and roll and slow songs. I think I would bring Joss Stone. Her voice intrigues me and it helps to know all the words.

Salad
How many people have you kissed in your lifetime?

Kisses on the friendly and romantic basis are too many to count. My friends and family are cheek kissers. We cheek kiss for hello and good bye. As for the boys, I have dated quite a bit and have always been a bit boy crazy. So there are a few I remember and a few that I don't.

Main Course
Someone offers to give you $2 million, but says you can only have it if you will give half of it to charity. Which good cause would you donate the $1 million to?

I would split the money up between Pets in Need, the SPCA, and Domestic Abuse fountations. I think I would be very hard for me to choose. I would hope that I could take that million and donate to a variety of different foundations.

Dessert
What would you like to name your next pet?

Weirdly I always think of this, if I were to get a new pet ( my poor cat ) the names I would come up with. One is Fang, I want an American Bull Dog named Fang. Or a Cat named Maverick. Or Butch, I like Butch. Maybe I could name a cat after my favorite make up. Maybe a super weird name like Kazac the Great. As you can see, I think this is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home