Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Complete Randomness

50 Things youd like to Know about Me but Never Thought to Ask!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Not even mildly searched, unless you count that cop stripper :D ( ok that is probably TMI)
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Nope, I want to see the whole ride. Ok, maybe if my contacts dry out.

3. When was the last time you went sleigh riding?
Nope but how cute would that be. I have gone on a carriage ride though.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Sadly, I can't sleep with someone else in the bed. My cat walking around on the bed wakes me up.

5. Do you believe in Ghosts?
Umm while I haven't had any encounters myself of eerie happenings, my mom loves to tell me about the ones she has had. Not sure that I am a believer.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I think so, in my own quirky way. Like making Photo Boxes, earrings or knitting.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes I do

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Is there a neither button for this question. I think the whole thing is screwed up.

9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics?
Very little and since its such a touchy subject for most people I try to avoid it. I have my opinions and I keep them (mostly) to myself.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
My family is a poker family, my grandmother could beat the pants of anyone. So yes in the long winded way I know how to play, do I know how to play well? Not really. Should have been paying more attention.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Oh nooooo, you don't want to even be around me if I've had less that 5 hours of sleep.

12. Do you kill bugs that are in the house?
This is actually a funny story: I hate bugs, flying or crawling I hate them in my house and for the most part I kill them myself. But this one night about 10:30pm, I notice something black on my dining room wall. I turn the light on and find a wolf spider the size of a hockey puck, I kid you not. Armed with a windows blind wand and a book I called my father ( yes I needed the weapons incase it decided to move) to come and rid me of this monster. To this day he harasses me about this incident.

13. Have you ever cheated on a test?
I am not stealthy, in the least. Therefore cheating on a test. Totally pointless.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around. Do you go through red lights?
Ok back to the not stealthy quality of me. Knowing my luck I would get caught by some freak incident.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
I am a very open person and consider my life an open book. So if they don't know a secret about me, its means i forgot about it.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Umm neither!

17. Have you ever Ice Skated?
Yes- again with a story (sort of) Weird stuff happens to me when I ice skate. Twice I have my index finger skated over. No amputation, but deep cuts, a tooth fell out while eating rolos (again at a young age) at the ice skating rink.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
75% of the time- Recently I dreamt I left for Hawaii and didn't bring any luggage, nada. And I was worried about what I was going to do.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying?
Just recently and it dawns on me, I can't remember what I was laughing about. It was probably alcohol induced.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Oh yeah! Yesterday, Get Back, Hard Day's Night, Yellow Brick Road, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, I want to hold your Hand, Hello, Goodbye, Hey Jude, Help!
21. Do you believe in love at first sight?
no

23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
HUH ?!?!?!

24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Definately and I feel naked without it ( no not literally)

25. What talent do you wish you had?
Learn other languages easily. I would love to be an interpreter.

26. Do you like Sushi?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
No, been in a fatal accident though.

28. What do you wear to bed?
Hate to ruin the fantasy for guys about lingerie, but I wear sweats and a tank top. Nothing sexy at all.
29. Have you ever been caught stealing?
By my mother, who drove me back to wear I stole from and made me return it.

30. Does size matter
Its about the motion of the ocean baby - OK can't believe I said that!

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
truly and passionately? No

32. Rock and Roll or Rap?
Rock and Roll!!

34. Do you have a relative in prison?
I am sure I have had a relative in prison at one point or another. Currently I believe all are accounted for ( as in not in prison).

35. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror like your favorite singer?
yes- whats more entertaining I sing at full volume in the car and dont realize hoe carried away I get until the person in the next car is laughing so hard they missed the light.

36. Do you know how to play chess?
there is horesy one and a bishop I think. Do I pass?

37. What food do you find disgusting?
HA! OLIVES!!!!!!!!! Gross disgusting eewwwww.

38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?
LMAO- No I don't think so, or am so scarred from the experience I have blocked it out.

39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
No, we tease each other all the time its for fun and never malicious.

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
LMAO- totally! In high school a class mate that I didn't really know was being teased about her learning disability. Well seeing as I have one too, I took it as a general attack and chewed out the girl that was giving her a hard time. Funny thing, I ended up dating the mean girls brother a few years later.

41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No I haven't.

42. When is the last time you threw up from drinking too much?
Dec. 17th! Two bottles of wine is offically more than I can handle.

43. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater?
No, I love movies, even horrible ones and can't walk out. I suffer.

44. Do you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it got?
Yes I have

45. Would you consider yourself obsessed with anything/anyone?
Anything yes, anyone no

46. Have you ever met someone famous that you really wanted to meet?
Does seeing George Lucas from afar count?

47. Have you ever been stood up?
yes, it was so lame.

48. When's the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
at a concert ( but that is concert screaming) so I guess not in a long time.

49. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, but did anyways just to fit in?
Don't we all at one point or another.

50.Tag? Anyone with time on their hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home