Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Products

Oh lord, I am one of those girls that the make up counters love. I am very passionate about make up and do consider it, in a way, art. So again inspired by Kate, here is my long list of things I use. I have to go in order of my routine, lol.

1) Artec Mahogany Shampoo- Its a color depositing shampoo that keeps me from seeing my hair dresser every 6 weeks. Keeps my hair the color of its current dye job. LOVE IT!

2)Trader Joe's Citrus Body Wash- I love the invigorating sent of citrus, really opens my eyes. And its cost effective.

3)I swear by Aveda Sensitive Skin line of products- My skin can be very fussy.

3)Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Lotion- It seriously smells like heaven. I constantly get compliments when I wear it. And the boys, oh do they love it. Tiff has tried to snack on me a few time claiming I smell like a sugar cookie.

Here is the make up part, it sounds like alot, I know....

4) MAC- Studio Fix for the dark circle I get around my eyes.

5)Stila Tinted Moisturizer in Meduim- Its a nice light coverage for your face to even out skin tone and it has built in SPF.

6)Bare Minerals Face powder and Mineral Veil- I bought this stuff in DC to try it out and can I tell you I love it!!! Its weightless, feels clean and looks great.

7)Stila blush and eyebrow shadow ( remember I am the eyebrow Nazi): this completes the prepping. They are the staples then I go in to what eyeshadow I want for that day (always coordinated with what clothes I am wearing)

8) Last but not least, Stila Lip Gloss- I own more colors that I can remember and the bulk of them are apread between the two purses I use.


I have to tell you, I got more intensive in the prepping department (seeing #5,6,7) in the past few weeks and I have gotten tons of compliments about how great it looks. Can't beat that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home