Monday, January 30, 2006

Fours

Four things I love about spring:
1) Skirts
2) Rain
3) Blossoming trees
4) the start of longer days

Four things I love about summer:
1) Picnics
2) Being out in the sun
3) Long days
4) Warm Nights

Four things I love about autumn:
1) Turkey and Stuffing
2) Color of the leaves
3) a bite in the air
4) Cooler weather

Four things I love about winter:
1) Baking
2) Big warm sweaters
3) Fireplaces
4) Hot Chocolate

Four U.S. cities I’d visit in a heartbeat:
1) Seattle, WA
2) DC
3) Honolulu, HI
4) Boston, MA

Four jobs I've had:
1) Receptionist
2) Sales girl at a deli/butcher shop
3) Sales girl at a sporting goods store
4) Sales Associate for a Lender

Four favorite Singers/Groups:
1) Antigone Rising
2) Bon Jovi
3) Green Day
4) Miles Davis

Four most romantic songs:
1) You and Me- Cold Play
2)Sweet Child of Mine- Guns and Roses
3) How Do I Live Without You- Trisha Yearwood
4) At Last- Etta James

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1) Shrek 2
2) Madagascar
3) Harry Potter ( all of them)
4) Finding Nemo

Four television shows I love to watch:
1) CSI: Las Vegas
2) Rescue Me
3) Nip/Tuck
4) Grey's Anatomy

Four places I've been on vacation:
1) England
2) Mexico
3) Victoria, BC
4) Washington DC

Four blogs I visit daily: (No fair! There's too many.)
1) Boring One Diary
2) Sincerely Kate
3) Becky's Hot Bliggity Blog
4) Crazy Aunt Purl

Four favorite foods:
1) Gyros
2) Sushi
3) Burritos
4) Shabu Shabu

Four places I'd rather be:
1) Greek Isles
2) Hawaii
3) Italy
4) South of France

Four people I'm tagging:
1) Becky
2) Michele
3) Mary
4) .....I am a loser I don't know many bloggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home