Sunday, February 12, 2006

TaaaaaDaaaaa

See I am alive and only mildly bruised and battered. Thanks for sticking with my silence for awhile. And here is where I let you in on why I was M.I.A. My boss was on vacation for a week and a half. And in the past few years our job has become a two person job. So when one of us is gone, the other resembles a chicken with its head cut off. So just picture me without a head. Not very attractive, huh? But I am as happy as a pig in s**t, my boss is back tomorrow. YAY!!! So here is my weekend recap:

½ a medium pizza devoured after long day of work Friday night
2 shots of vodka
3 vodka clubs sodas
3 Movies ( of the stupid nature i.e Super Troopers)
1 nap Friday night after to much drinking
1 Trip to the beach Saturday for the gorgeous weather
1 Pedicure
1 evening of babysitting with Friend Korianne ( and she is my neighbor too)
1 Sunday walk with Michele and John to the Dish
3.5 walked
1 Lunch at Fresh Choice
1 House cleaned
1 Dinner with Christine
1 Great Fantabulous Announcement from Michele ( you have to go to her blog to find out)

All together a great weekend spent with good friends. And on top of it all I had a great realization, I had mentioned here that I was going on a dating hiatus and was going to concentrate on being happy with myself, enjoy my friends and family......well it dawn on me that I really am enjoying my life. Work was very tense this past week and a half, but I learned that I was capable at work, very capable. Which is also a nice reminder. And I felt comfortable in my own skin, its been a long time.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Becky said...

sounds like you had a great weekend...doesn't it feel good to stop worrying about meeting mr right, and worrying about what jeans we are going to buy when we lose 10 pounds?! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home