Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Anyone There?

Do you ever get that feeling of complete disconnect? Like you have no idea what is going in the world and with your friends…..Well after being sick for the last week, this feeling of complete disconnect has got me in a little bit of a frenzy. It turns out I was a lot of more sick than I had originally thought. What started as a head cold turned in to the full blown flu by Saturday and now I am stuck with a lingering cough that you know will be with me for the next few weeks. I missed everything I had planned for the week and the weekend. Which of course annoys me to no end. I haven’t seen my friends for almost a full week and damn it I miss them. So I plan to torture BestFriend Tiff with my presence this weekend because the idea of spending another night home alone is enough to drive me to drink. Ok drink more than usual, why lie.

2 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

And a true friend would never let you drink alone!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Well - looks like I may be joining you girls this weekend. As usual John's plans may change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home