Thursday, March 30, 2006

Blast from the Past

You know when things end with a guy, you don't really think you will ever hear from them again. Well remember PT, the man that I dated and had more of a relationship with his voicemail than him. An e-mail pops in to my inbox earlier this week and here is what it said :


Lizzie, I still dont know what happened. I thought
this was our time. I think we both over reacted.
I really liked hanging out with you and dating
you. You are great person, great kisser :), fun
and had your shit together but when I got sick for
that week or so it was like you didn't cut me any
slack, eventhough I did still text you. Nevermind
I am not hear to point the finger etc. I will be
in town in several weeks so let me know what you
think. I know you still probably hate me
but....do you hate me enough you wont let me go
down on you again? :) hahaha You know you liked it
and so did I so what do you say? Let me know.
shawn


I was shocked that after 6 months of not hearing from him, even when I broke up with his voicemail, this is what I get. First off, are you serious? I can't believe he thought is was appropriate to send this or that he thought he even had a chance. I was torn on how to respond to this e-mail. Do start by tell him that our problems began well before he was sick. Then list the charges against him. I really didn't want to start a fight with him or even acknowledge that he had hurt me or that I spent any time worrying over it. Maybe being sarcastic exclaiming that is wasn't very memorable in the first place to warrant a repeat performance. I settled on thanking him for his offer but no thanks. Shocking I haven't heard from him since. I am sure his fragile ego is bruised. I can't get over the fact that he thinks that after all that I would still entertain the idea of messing around with him. I am not hard up for male attention sweetheart, you aren't doing me a favor. You are only making yourself look like a complete ass. Your voicemail is more of a man that you are!

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Just amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home