Friday, May 19, 2006

Venti, Please

I am a coffee person, so much so that my local Starbucks knows my name and had a nickname for me, they call me Miz Liz, they even write on my coffee cup. They always had my order written before I made it to the cash register. With the quick on set of our fake summer my allergies flared and I was ( and still sort of am) Phlegm Girl ( sexy, huh? ). So I stopped my morning ritual of Starbucks since dairy and I weren’t getting along. Now that I am at the tail end and seem never endingly exhausted (allergy related) , I can’t deny my coffee. I need it, love it, can’t live without it. So off to the local Starbucks to I went. It was like walking back in to home complete with nagging person. Stu, the manager at this Starbucks has been the face to greet me all this time, so it was he who chastised me for even thinking of giving up coffee. I was interrogated about my absence and then chastised. Ah, it was like home.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

I love their milk Steamers..I'm not a coffee person..so I get steamed skim milk with a shot of sugar free hazelnut and caramel syrups. Mmmm. But it makes me sleeeeepy lol. My hubby loves their coffees...

I tease him and say hey ya wanna go to "Sixbucks Coffee" for a Mocha?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home