Friday, June 16, 2006

Its Like a Drug

I am addicted and there is no cure. Not so long ago my very good and talented friend Christine had made jewelry for us for the holidays. I was so intrigued by this that I wanted to try it for myself. And thus a monster was created. I love it and have so much fun creating earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. However it can be really expensive for the supplies and it is also very easy to get carried away. I am always searching the internet for a cheaper alternative to the bead stores in my area , my search led me to Ebay. It is bead and jewelry making HEAVEN!!!! (Can I get anymore lame, sign me up for that rocking chair and 9 more cats). Here are a few pictures of what I have made so far:













I spend my days cruising Ebay and looking for deals on beads. In the next few days, I will be receiving my “winnings”. I can’t wait.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

You know... if you run out of room and any of those things need to come live at my house I'll promise to take good care of them!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Goat said...

I like the blue and green one!

You do realize that talking to your cat is one thing, but writting a letter...I worry about you sometimes....when I'm not dwelling on my own problems. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home