Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday's Thoughts

I AM as Tiff calls me, a delightful contradiction. I like make-up and action movies, high heels and monster trucks.

I WANT to travel all over the world, accomplish my goals, and be a great friend and daughter.

I WISH I had my family back.

I HATE people who don't think before they speak.

I MISS carefree summer days.

I FEAR that I will never met someone that will love me as I am.

I HEAR cars driving by and the talk of weddings plans.

I WONDER if I will ever believe in myself.

I REGRET not taking enough risks before I was strapped down with responsibility.

I AM NOT a patient person and I can get very frustrated quickly.

I DANCE alone in my house.

I SING at the top of my lungs in my car.

I CRY at inappropriate moments and then get embarrassed and cry harder.

I AM NOT ALWAYS able to be your strength, sometimes I need you to be mine.

I MAKE rash decisions sometimes.

I WRITE but I am not very eloquent with my words.

I CONFUSE people when I talk to fast.

I NEED to get out of this rut I am in.

I SHOULD follow my dreams.

I START a million different projects.

I FINISH every day by lying awake in my bed worrying about things I have no control over.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Maybe you should change "likes camping" to something about action movies in that thing I wrote yesterday...?

Yay for 3 days at the lake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home