Friday, June 02, 2006

5's

I stole this from Sandra

Five Items in My Fridge:
Fat Free Sour Cream- I love it. Can't help it.
Jalepenos- Mmmmmmm, I think I want Mexican food for lunch.
Ketchup
Mustard
Barbeque Sauce

Yes I have a lot of condiments in my fridge. They are the reason I eat.

Five Items in My Closet:
My Overflowing Laundry Hamper- I really hate doing laundry so much so that I wait for at least a month before doing it. I know you are torn between shock that I wait so long or that I have that many clothes.
Shoes- Countless pairs of cute heels in all colors and styles.
Lingerie Drawers :)
My cat- I kid you not, I have these shelves and he has made himself a little cubby hole where he sleeps.
Purses- Shocking I cleaned out my purse collection and am down to one bin.

Five Items in My Car:
A jump rope- that I used for about a week.
A case of water- for the gym
2 lbs of pinata candy that Diddams rudely told me I couldn't return, depsite the fact that it is unopened and their return policy says no returns on opened candy.
Dry Cleaning- that needs to go to the dry cleaners
CD's

Five Items in My Purse:

I think the list of what is not in my purse is shorter.
A million shades of Stila Lip gloss
My cell phone
Hot sauce- in case I need it on the go
A pair of earrings
Tylenol for those tension heads

Tag. You're it:

Tiff
Michele
Mary
Retro Girl
Vixen

5 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Mathieu said...

Thank god I don't have a purse :)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh fun! And thank Goodness! I needed something light for Friday!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I too have an inordinate obsession with sour cream. I could eat it on everything.

I think you know how I feel about the high heels and the purses.

And your car (minus the pinata candy) and purse sound just like mine.

Is it possible we live in parallel universes?

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

Liz..you're a sweetie btw. :-)

Funny, our cat does the same thing...has a special little spot in a couple of our closets that he claims for his little cat naps. He's so cute.

I'm a purse collector too! :-) I collect very unusual ones..I need to weed out some of the semi-ordinary ones tho'...(I swear I need to become an Ebay seller)

That's a good idea I'm stealing -- leave a case of water in the car..so every time I see it, I'll think "I gotta go to Curves"...(in a MINI you couldn't miss a case of water! lol)

You're a rockstar girlie. Gonna work on my tag. Thanks for thinking of me. I needed a little kick :-)

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Fun List! I will do this tomorrow! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home