Wednesday, November 01, 2006

While most people got dressed up and partied for Halloween on Saturday BFTiff , TheBoy (hers, I don’t have one), and I went out and partied our little Halloween asses off on a Sunday night. YEAH, we roll like that. We went to a local country bar that was giving free cover if you dressed up. Being completely unprepared for Halloween this year, I had to made do with what I had on hand.

A few years ago I was in a wedding with what I still consider a slightly hideous dress, something that is completely not my style, but I wore and held on to it think that some day it would come in handy. And boy did it ever...........




Look I am Donna Reed and BFTiff as Sexy Sheriff.


TheBoy is beer, well he drinks enough of it. You are what you drink.



We had a great time or at least I can say I did. Two older gentlemen flattered me by constantly asking me to dance. They twirled me around the floor like I was on Dancing with the Stars. I swear the 4 shots of Southern Comfort and 3 beers helped my rhythm and my partners toes were all intact.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

What cute costumes! lol I like the Donna Reed look! :-)

I bet you had the old fellas' hearts racing! lol (Like Matthau and Lemmon in Grumpy/Grumpier Old Men! hehe) I bet it made their whole evening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home