Friday, October 21, 2005

More Than You Needed to Know...

A smell that makes you pause: rain

A taste that makes you melt: Honey and Cinnamon

A drink you often order: Lemondrop

Music you prefer to listen to when you are alone: Antigone Rising

The singer or band you currently listen to the most: none

The film you could watch over and over: Star Wars ( Yes I am a geek)

A TV show you watch regularly: Thanks to Tivo, to many to list.

Your favorite time of day: The moments before I fall asleep

If your house was burning, and you only had time to rescue three things, they would be:
1. Cat
2. Pictures
3. my blankey ( yes I know:))

One person you might kill if you knew the law would protect you:
Its unhealthy to have that kind of anger pent up, but I know a few people that could use a few car wrecks, that ionly hurt them and no one else.

If there were no side effects, you would enjoy being addicted to:
Coffee, I love the flavor.

Have you ever been treated by a psychotherapist? Not a pyschotherapist

The friend you have known for the longest amount of time: That I am close with Tiffy, 8 years baby!

A friend who makes you laugh often: Again Tiffy last night, my sides hurt.

Your three best qualities:
1. I laugh
2. I listen well
3. very supportive

Your three worst qualities:
1. I worry about things I have no control over
2. spend waaay too much money
3. wicked temper tantrums, if triggered

Three words/phrases that describe how others view you:
1. Fiesty
2. Loyal
3. Worrywort


Three things for which you are often complimented on:
1. independence
2. Apparently Tiffy thinks I am polished.
3. Make up

A special compliment that made you blush: any compliment!

The greatest amount of physical pain you have ever endured: Splinters in all ten of my toes when I was like 6 years old.
The greatest amount of emotional pain you have ever endured: This past year with my mom.
Your best physical feature: lips and eyes


When you really want to get to know someone, you: ask alot of questions

When you are attracted to someone you: I lose all sense of coolness and turn in to the beiggest geek.

Your most romantic experience: don't have one.

Something someone said or did that you found extremely attractive: just being hinest is attractive

Something someone said or did that you found frighteningly unattractive: cheated on me.
An intellectual ability you find attractive: intellect at all is attractive

A personality trait that you find attractive: Humor

You are irritated when people ask you: Why don't you have a boyfriend.....

You love it when people ask you: my nephews, explaining something about my job

A type of person you don't seem to get along with: arrogant and self-righteous

The farthest distance you would travel now to be with someone: The distance won't matter if its the right person

What you enjoy most about having a committed relationship: knowing that that person loves you for you.

What you dislike most about having a committed relationship: after time people start taking each other for granted.

A place where you have always wanted to do it: a church parking lot. ( i know bad girl)

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Why are my coments prefaced by "apparently"?!?!? Sheesh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home