Wednesday, January 18, 2006

1. What time did you get up this morning?
4:30am- I wasn't suppose to be up until 5:45am, but I was afraid I would sleep thru my alarm. Yes I realize I might be insane.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Mrs. Henderson Presents.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
CSI: Las Vegas

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Yogurt shake and Instant Cereal

6. What is your middle name?
Joann

7. What is your favorite food?
Greek

8. What foods do you dislike?
OLIVES!

9. Your favorite Potato chip?
Jalepeno Chips

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
James Blunt

11. What kind of car do you drive?
95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X$

14 Favorite drink?
Vodka

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Greece, Italy, France, Ireland ,South America

16.What color is your bathroom?
White and Mocha

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Banana Republic

18.Where would you retire?
Hawaii

19 Favorite time of day?
around 6 pm - as I am unwinding

21. Favorite sport to watch?
Watching sports defies my attention span

22. Who do you least expect to send this back?
Mary

23. Person you expect to send it back first?
Kate

24. What laundry detergent do you use?
I change-whatever is on sale

25. Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Pepsi

26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Neither- sad huh

27. What size shoe do you wear?
8.5 - I'd like to point out that Tiff and I are the same height and our shoe sized differs by 3.5 sizes

28. Do you have pets?
One very orange cat, that I am very allergic to.

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends?
I can barely keep my eyes open, let alone stand anything exciting happen to me.

30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little?
no idea

31. Favorite Candy Bar?
Snickers - after they have been in the freezer

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
Retail sales girl, receptionist, administrative assistant, associate mortgage banker

34. Favorite season?
Winter
35. Nicknames you've had?
Liz, Lizzie, Lulu, Tilly, Hey You :D

36. Piercings:
3 in one ear and 2 in the other

37. Eye color:
Mine are actually green depsite what people say- sadly an olive green ( I hate Olives)

38. Ever been to Africa?
no

39. Ever been toilet papering?
no

40. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Cry because I was in love? No. Someone I loved made me cry? Yes. Good Answer Tiffy- I'm keeping it.

41. Been in a car accident?
HA - two in the last year

42. What's a question no one has ever asked you?
Are you Happy with yourself?

43. Favorite day of the week?
Wednesday

44. Favorite restaurant?
Evvia, Cascal, Gyro House, CreoLa, La Fiesta

45. Favorite flower?
Tulips

46. Favorite ice cream?
Mint Chocolate Chip
47. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney

48. Favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonalds

49. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Icky Beige

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
2

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
Tiffy- We are both bored currently

52. Which store would you choose to Max out your Credit Card?
I can't chose just one

53. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Knit

54. Bedtime:
I try to make it by 10 30
56. Last person you went to dinner with?
My mom

57. Ford or Chevy?
CHEVY!!!!!!

58. What are you listening to right now?
People talking

59. What is your favorite color?
Green or red

60. Lake, Ocean or River?
Ocean

61. How many tattoos do you have?
two soon to be three

62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Who cares, I am hungry

63. How many people are you sending this email to?
anyone who choses to read my blog

64. Favorite Cocktail?
Stoli Lemon Drop

65. Red or White wine?
Red Wine

66. Where would you go for a girls or boys weekend get-a-way?
Las Vegas

67. What do you want to be?
Happily married with a successful career. A good daughter. A good friend. Hear Hear
68. Republican or Democrat?
Democrat

69. Favorite Family Vacation?
Camping in Mexico

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

So does anyone else think it's ironic that you love Greek food and hate olives??

Just me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home