Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I am a Thief

1) My ex is ... an ex for a reason.

2) Maybe I should ... get my butt back to the gym, clean my house, and go back to school.

3) I love ... My girls, my family and my cat.

4) I don't understand ... why my family is no more, the sense of entitlement some people have, and why I take things so personally.

5) I lost ... one of my diamond earrings, definitely my mind, and ability to look cool while hanging out with my nephews.

6) People say that I'm ... creative, funny, and quirky.

7) People are ...a miracle and our demise.

8) Love is .... found in the strangest places.

9) Somewhere, someone is ... creating something for a better world.

10) I always ... hit snooze at least once, laugh at myself, day dream, add one more thing to my never ending to do list, and smile.

11) Forever is ...is not everlasting. ( i.e the saying, nothing lasts forever)

12) I never want to ... settle for something I don't completely want.

13) I think the current President is ... a complete moron.

14) When I wake up in the morning I... scowl at my cat for meowing at me, wish I had a starbucks in my kitchen, and stumbled to the shower.

15) When life gives you lemons... make lemon bars ( tiff took the best answer)

16) My past ... shaped who I am and taught me important lessons.

17) I get annoyed with ... ignorant people, my lack of discipline with the gym, being frustrated.

18) I wish ... for true happiness for my friends, the ability to complete all my dreams, and a dog.

19) Dogs are..... funny, sociable, a family tradition.

20) Tomorrow I am ... working, going to the gym, and hopefully getting dreamless sleep.

21) I have low tolerance for ... sense of entitlement, stupidity, and chinese food.

22) If I had a million dollars I would ... Pay off my debt. Buy a new house, put myself thru school.

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

21) I have a low or no tolerance for the smell of bananas..lol. Very odd, but the scent can make me naseaus for hours...

I'm funny about Chinese food too...I can only eat it once in a great while. All that sodium and oil just seems to make me feel run down...

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Vixen said...

Great Answers!!! Especially #13

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Vixen said...

Girl - check out my blog I need your opinion! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home