Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Another MeMe

Sorry Guys, I know I have been doing alot of these lately. I can't think of anything interesting to write about.


Name someone with the same birthday as you.
I think there was a girl in my high school that did. As you can see we were really close ;).

Where was your first kiss?
If we are talking first little girl kiss. It was when I was in second grade. I was visting family friends in San Diego, they have a son my age. I decided that I was going to kiss him, so I crawled up on top of him and kissed him. Then our mother's walked in and nearly died. Mine from laughing so hard, his from the scandal of it all.

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?
Nope.

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Ummm, I did kick this guy in the crotch when I was in first grade. It was Friday Flip Up day and he had spent the better part of the recess chasing me around trying to flip up my skirt, so I whirled around and kicked out. Turns out he was closer to me than I thought and my kick connected to his groin. He still hasn't forgiven me.

Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Yes, I was in the choir in HS.

What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Smile

What is your biggest mistake?
Not believing in myself.

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Yes, remember though lighter smiley faces? I had two. They have since faded.

Say something totally random about yourself.
I love ketchup. I use french fries as a vehicle to eat more ketchup. Its a running joke with my friends.

Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Yes and even BestFriend Tiff will agree, I get told I look like P!NK ALOT!!!!!

Do you still watch kiddie movies or tv shows?
Disney movies

Did you have braces?
nope, but I wished I had on the bottom teeth.

Are you comfortable with your height?
I guess, I get alot of short jokes, but I am use to them by now.


What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
This is depressed Michele's brother Shawn, but sadly no guy I have ever dated did anything romantic for me.

When do you know it’s love?
Oh god, I am not sure I am the person to ask this question. I agree with Michele's answer. When you realize you can't live without them.

Do you speak any other languages?
Very little Spanish.

Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Yes, I hate myself during the winter months.

What magazines do you read?
I read Self and Cooking Light.

Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yep

Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Close in terms of fmaily tree, yes, my grandfather. Close in terms of emotionally? no one.

Do you watch MTV?
Nope.

What’s something that really annoys you?
Oh lord, is there enough space. Here is the condensed list: people who are late, arrogance, ignorance, immaturity, sense of entitlement that isnt earned, people who don't think before they speak.

What’s something you really like?
The sound of rain falling. I miss it lately. Its such a soothing sound, to sit on a proch with a glass of wine listening to it. Sounds like music to me.

Can you dance?
Only when alcohol is involved.

What’s the latest you have ever stayed up?
I've done a few 24 hours. You don't want to know me the next day though. I am Oscar the Grouch.
Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Yes, I was 14 years old and involved in a fatal accident. I have very vague memories of the ride or the experience at all. But I do remember bits and pieces.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

You should be here now... It rained yesterday!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

I miss my Lizzie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home