Thursday, October 27, 2005

So its Not Just Me

After reading RF's and IIF's blogs today, I am happy to report that I am not insane. But the question remains? Is there something in the water that is causing all this grouchiness and depression? I personally haven't felt like myself in days. I feel that I am overly sensitive as of late. I find myself over analyzing everything (mostly in the boy deptarment), which of course never leaves me in the best of moods. As my RF's know I am not great at dating , at least anyone I really like. Weird huh? The thing is, I constantly worry that the guy that I have made my mind up that I like, will change his mind. Find something about me he won't like. Which leads to the over analyzing and imaginary stress.

My self esteem isn't at its highest. And I am pretty sure I have a permanent scowl on my face. The idea of socializing with other than close friends makes me break out in hives. Mind you I am currently in vegas for business, so I am forced to do exactly what I don't want to do.

I just feel out of sorts these past few days. I get easily annoyed and down. I could blame it on the weather, but I love the cloudy weather. It frustrates me to now be able to figure out why I feel like this, but it is mildly comforting to hear that I am not the only one. Not that I wish this on anyone, but I am typically a happy go lucky person, always smiling and laughing. So to be feel like that, worries me a little. I am sure it will end soon, and I apologize for the not so funny uplifting tone to this blog.

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger kate said...

I'm the same way. Sometimes I'm so insecure it makes me nuts. I'm fun and outgoing with my friends, but as soon as you add some new people to the mix all of a sudden I become this shy mousy girl and it drives me nuts. LOL. And if guys are involved I'm even worse; a blubbering idiot. LOL. I don't know what my problem is.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

I would blame the water except none of us are drinking water derived from the same places... (Leave it to me to over-analyze that.)

I sure wish I knew what it was though! Although I firmly blame mine on the weather. Case in point - today is sunny. I feel better. Coincidence?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home