Thursday, October 27, 2005

So its Not Just Me

After reading RF's and IIF's blogs today, I am happy to report that I am not insane. But the question remains? Is there something in the water that is causing all this grouchiness and depression? I personally haven't felt like myself in days. I feel that I am overly sensitive as of late. I find myself over analyzing everything (mostly in the boy deptarment), which of course never leaves me in the best of moods. As my RF's know I am not great at dating , at least anyone I really like. Weird huh? The thing is, I constantly worry that the guy that I have made my mind up that I like, will change his mind. Find something about me he won't like. Which leads to the over analyzing and imaginary stress.

My self esteem isn't at its highest. And I am pretty sure I have a permanent scowl on my face. The idea of socializing with other than close friends makes me break out in hives. Mind you I am currently in vegas for business, so I am forced to do exactly what I don't want to do.

I just feel out of sorts these past few days. I get easily annoyed and down. I could blame it on the weather, but I love the cloudy weather. It frustrates me to now be able to figure out why I feel like this, but it is mildly comforting to hear that I am not the only one. Not that I wish this on anyone, but I am typically a happy go lucky person, always smiling and laughing. So to be feel like that, worries me a little. I am sure it will end soon, and I apologize for the not so funny uplifting tone to this blog.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

I would blame the water except none of us are drinking water derived from the same places... (Leave it to me to over-analyze that.)

I sure wish I knew what it was though! Although I firmly blame mine on the weather. Case in point - today is sunny. I feel better. Coincidence?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home